Currently efforts are underway to create a full-fledged Arabic Program consisting of language, literature, and film classes to expose students to the wide variety of literary and artistic production in the Arab world, past and present.
Course offerings in the Arabic Program include:
- Arabic 101: First Semester Arabic
- Arabic102: Second Semester
- Arabic Arabic 103: Third Semester
- Arabic Arabic 200: The Art of Calligraphy
- Arabic 206: Intermediate Conversation
- Arabic 260: Arab Culture and Identity in English
- Arabic 300: Reading Qur'anic Arabic
- Arabic 450: Contemporary Arabic and Arab American Literature
- Arabic 600: Modern Arabic Literature and Film in English
- Arabic 650/850: Modern Arabic Fiction in English
For more information, please visit the Arabic Program website.